Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency originally started as a joke on Bitcoin. It is now emerging as one of the most valuable cryptocurrencies in the world. Dogecoin has one of the most popular and biggest cryptocurrency communities.
It’s too soon to say, but Dogecoin will become the cryptocurrency of 2022 in the coming months. It’s already on track, with a significant increase since the start of the year.
If you’re looking for a straightforward and cost-effective method to buy Dogecoin, this is the article for you. We will guide you through the step-by-step procedure on What is DogeCoin And How to Buy In India ? in simple and easy steps
To know how to buy Dogecoin, just follow the basic procedure outlined below:
What is Dogecoin?
Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency that was founded in 2013 as a spoof of the famous meme of a Shiba Inu dog speaking broken English.
Despite its odd origin and a starting price of less than a cent, Dogecoin boosted a market value of more than $19 billion in Jan 2022.
Big investors like Elon Musk, Mark Cuban, and Snoop Dogg help to boost its growth. It has also gained a devoted following on social media sites such as Reddit and Twitter.
How to buy Dogecoin in India?
To buy Dogecoin in India, you must first open an account with one of the reputable cryptocurrency exchanges that accept Dogecoin.
A cryptocurrency exchange allows you to buy, sell or trade cryptocurrencies, as well as invest in or purchase cryptocurrencies.
A few applications, including BuyUcoin, WazirX, CoinSwitch Kuber, and others, can be trusted to buy digital currencies in India.
To learn more about how to buy Dogecoin in India, follow the steps outlined below:
- Step 1: Initially, download and install a reputable crypto exchange application, such as CoinSwitch Kuber or CoinDCX.
Prior to actually selecting a cryptocurrency exchange, make certain that you have thoroughly researched your options.
- Step 2: Next, you must create an account on the exchange by enrolling and validating your KYC. Configure the application for two-factor authentication. It will keep your application very safe and secure.
- Step 3: Add your UPI or bank account information to the app. You will be able to add money to the exchange after you have registered your bank or UPI information.
- Step 4: After depositing the money into the exchange, you can begin buying Dogecoin and any other cryptocurrency that is available to buy.
In India, you can purchase Dogecoin with a credit or debit card, the BHIM app, a bank transfer, the MobiKwik wallet, or an IMPS transfer.
How to Sell Dogecoin?
You can sell Dogecoins on any crypto exchange service that accepts Indian currency after creating an account. You can sell it in return for USDT or INR on any Indian exchange in which it is listed. The steps mentioned below are the general procedure to sell dogecoin:
- Step 1: Add the money to Dogecoin and select the preferred payment method. Next, click the button.
- Step 2: Provide your personal information for the selected payment method (for example, bank information for a bank transfer) and then click Next.
- Step 3: You will be prompted to provide your phone number and email address. Enter your information.
- Step 4: When you get the OTP on your provided mobile phone number and email address, confirm your order.
- Step 5: After getting the Dogecoin address, make the required payment.
- Step 6: Once the transaction is validated, you will get funds in your bank account or digital payment wallets such as PayTM.
Dogecoin began as a joke, but it quickly developed to become one of the top cryptocurrencies on the market. Dogecoin, which has the well-known and widely identifiable Shiba Inu DOGE-y logo, earned about 5000 percent returns in 2021 and was adopted by celebrities such as Elon Musk and Snoop Dogg, boosting coin values to new highs.
Dogecoin was designed as a fun and easy-to-use digital currency that allows for faster payments and cost-effective transactions. Dogecoin is no longer regarded as a joke since it has grown into an incredibly powerful and ever-growing community of users, marketers, and brand ambassadors who all appreciate DOGE for its basic and obvious functionality.